Our SEO Penalty Assessment Service is designed to give to the customers an in-depth analysis of their site. It identifies areas where the site fails to meet Google best practices and where changes are needed in order to overcome a ranking drop. We make it easier to the customers to learn the factors seen as resulting in the penalty, and which is a blueprint to start all the work. It is designed to identify Google Penguin recovery and Panda issues for your site with actionable task lists and procedures for correcting problems. We also offer Google penalty removal and cleanup services to supplement this audit report and to aid with Google penguin recovery.
This Internet marketing service produces a series of “engineering” task lists delivered over a 10 week period, summarized in a formal and detailed report the following week that covers major organic search engine ranking factors that are not properly implemented on your web site or link networks. Our analysis identifies the barriers to SEO that should be repaired immediately. This is a 10 week project with periodic reports (approximately each 10 days) to address your ranking issues.
We include these Penguin penalty topics, and a few more:
- Link analysis – Inorganic/unnatural link evaluation
- Link analysis from Google Webmaster Tools link reports
- Link analysis utilizing our proprietary tools
- Anchor text analysis
- Identification of links that need to be pruned, general pruning guidelines and recommendations for how to submit for reconsideration.
On-page Google Guidelines violations testing (spam audit) – Check to find on-page spam violations (cloaking, hidden text, hidden links, etc). Looking at the home page plus up to eight top silo landing pages or different types of pages (category, subcategory, product pages)
- Content quality evaluation – A check for duplicate content and other poor quality content
- Detailed plagiarism check for main content
- Penguin penalty check – Check for any other possible Penguin related problems, such as the “cupcake effect” or “over-optimization” as research indicates appropriate
We also offer Google penalty removal and cleanup services as a continuation of our penalty assessment. The amount of time is difficult to determine in advance as the poor websites may be out of business, or happy to comply, and so the project could be lengthy. We will quote for time estimated to cleanup the Google penalty, but we cannot guarantee results – Google does not assist in this process and linking sites are beyond our control. But if it is not done then the penalty remains so there is usually no choice but to remove bad links.